Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

These are pictures of my Salt Lake grandchildren. Jordyn gets
Valentine's Day, but Alix has issues. I got to spend two hours with them at the Salt Lake Airport in January whle on a layover on a flight to Boise. Yep, you go through Salt Lake on your way to Boise from Portland. Jordyn delighted us by counting from one to 10 in English, Spanish, and French. Alix walked.
These girls are such cuties. I wish I would see them more often.


















Every once in a while Jordyn calls me on the phone. We can carry on some pretty good conversations. The other day her mother was talking to Heather on the phone and asked Jordyn if she wanted to say "Hi." Jordyn said, "I'm too busy. Tell her I will call her later." This from a three year old!

2 comments:

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Your granddaughters are gorgeous, Anne, and I know how much we miss seeing the grandkids who live far away. The yarn is beautiful, too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your grandchildren are keepers! :)