Friday, November 30, 2007

I Can't believe it!

Yesterday I got a phone call from US Airways. They offered to pay for my renting a machine for a month. They also said they would pay for a new one, if they could not find it by Monday. I made an appointment to come over today and pick up the machine.
Literally, as I was turning off the freeway to go the the supply place, the airline called and said they had it. I turned around and came right back home, and now have my CPAP machine back.
I thought I would have to fight to get a new machine if they could not find it, and they said no problem.
I am so looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.
I also was disconnected from the internet for most of this week, but that got fixed.
I am getting airline tickets for Christmas for $60 round trip to SLC.
Now, if little Guy would just wander home, life would be great! But I have to hope he is a happy new pet in someone's life, even if I am still paying his vet bills!
Life is much better than it was even yesterday.

1 comment:

FiveAcres said...

I am so happy they found your machine!