Monday, March 31, 2008

Latest Pictures of the Divas and More Socks


Socks for Soldiers Socks:
Lots of other knitting going on. I will post some other socks later when I have given them to their intended recipient.








These socks are probably on their way to Iraq or Afghanistan by now. I struggled with the Opal yarn for months. Glad to have them out th door.
Just a quick post here. These are the latest pictures of my grand daughters, the Divas. For their protection, I will not go into names or locations. The baby is growing so very fast, and her big sister is just being such a cutie!

I am not sure Alix likes being lugged around, but she seems to be a good sport about it.
She is a happy baby and has even learned to sleep through the night earlier than her big sister.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Great socks and beautiful grandkids. Looks like you have a few spammers visiting.